AUTOMOTIVE HALL OF FAME
Interest in Automotive Career
A sincere interest in an automotive career
1) Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
2) Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
3) Must be enrolled full-time.
4) Must have 3.0 GPA or higher
Terms of Award:
Those chosen to receive scholarships will be contacted during August.
Scholarship checks are sent to the schools in August and are to be used for tuition and lab fees for that calendar year.
Applications - Univ-Fellowships@psu.edu; online
1) Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
2) Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
3) Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
4) Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
Interested students can download the application and send to:
Award and Scholarship Programs
Automotive Hall of Fame
21400 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments concerning scholarship applications. - See more at: http://www.automotivehalloffame.org/education/scholarships#sthash.cNCFOMiE.dpuf