Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) Foundation Scholarships
Plastics/polymer industry, CHE, ME and IE
The SPE Foundation offers numerous scholarships to students who have demonstrated or expressed an interest in the plastics industry. They must be majoring in or taking courses that would be beneficial to a career in the plastics industry. This would include, but is not limited to, plastics engineering, polymer science, chemistry, physics, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and industrial engineering. All applicants must be in good standing with their colleges. Financial need is considered for most scholarships.
1. Applicants for all Foundation scholarships, unless otherwise specified, must be full-time undergraduate students in either a four-year college or a two-year technical program or enrolled in a graduate program (for those scholarships available to graduate students).
2. All applicants must have a demonstrated or expressed interest in the plastics industry.
3. Applicants must be majoring in or taking courses that are beneficial to a career in the plastics/polymer industry.
4. Applicants must be in good academic standing with their schools.
5. Financial need of applicants will be considered for most scholarships.
Terms of Award:
1. A completed application form
2. Three recommendation letters
3. Official Transcript
4. School and Community activities and honors
5. Employment History or resume
6. Essay on why you are applying for the scholarship, your qualifications, and your education and career goals in the plastics industry
The SPE Foundation
an affiliate of the Society of Plastics Engineers
13 Church Hill Road, Newtown, CT USA
Phone: +1 203-740-5447 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.4spe.org