Jeffrey and Karen Hedges Scholarship in Engineering
To provide recognition and financial assistance to military veterans planning to enroll as a Penn State undergraduate student.
--Enrolled in the College of Engineering at Penn State
--Navy Veteran who is a former member of the U.S. Armed Forces that served full-time active duty
--Undergraduate or Graduate student
Terms of Award:
$2,000 for One Year only
Cover Letter to include information as follows:
1. How many years since you separated from active duty?
2. What branch of the military?
3. How many enlistment periods have your completed?
4. Did you receive an honorable discharge?
5. Were you discharged before the first enlistment period because of a
service related disability?
6. Was your first tour extended?
7. What date did you separate from active duty?
E-mail Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your Discharge (DD214) to:
College of Engineering
102A Hammond Building
University Park, PA 16802