Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers (PSPE) Engineering Scholarship
The Reading Chapter of the Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers (PSPE) Scholarship is a one time only grant to be provided to an undergraduate engineering student who will be enrolled in an ABET accredited engineering program. This award will be based on academic success, character, personal merit, commitment plus school and community involvements
--Scholarships are one time only grants issued for freshmen attending their first semester in the fall, at an ABET accredited engineering school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
--Student must be a Pennsylvania resident.
--Minimum SAT Math Score: 700
--Minimum SAT Verbal Score: 600
--Minimum GPA: 3.6
Terms of Award:
The Pennsylvania Engineering Foundation administers the following engineering scholarships:
(2) $1,000 Pennsylvania Engineering Foundation (PEF) Grants: Undergraduate
(1) $1,000 Harrisburg Chapter PSPE Grant: Undergraduate
1. Answer all questions on the application.
2. Include your SAT scores on your application; attach a copy of the official test report.
3. Include a certified copy of your high school transcript indicating your courses for the first semester of the 12th grade.
4. Clearly indicate on the transcript all courses that are included in the high school "honors" or "advanced placement" programs, any courses completed from a college or university curriculum for which high school credit is earned, and credits earned from a special industry program.
5. The school Guidance Counselor or Principal needs to complete the appropriate portion of application, including a description of the curriculum and grading system used, and indicate on the transcript those courses in progress for the first semester of the 12th grade.
6. Submit your completed application directly to:
Pennsylvania Engineering Foundation Scholarships
908 N. Second Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102