Gaudinsky Scholarship in the College of Engineering
Military veteran w/Honorable discharge
To provide recognition and financial assistance to military veteran undergraduate students
Full time Undergraduate Military Veteran Students within two years of separation
Former member of the U.S. Armed Forces who served on full-time active duty
Completed the first enlistment (or induction) period; Not intended for any individuals that stay with any part of the military longer than the veterans first enlistment period; (Exceptions: Early discharge because of service related disability or first tour extention)
Terms of Award:
Up to $2,000 per academic year.
Cover Letter to include information as follows:
Name and PSU ID
1. How many years since you separated from active duty?
2. Are you married?
3. How many enlistment periods have your completed?
4. Did you receive an honorable discharge?
5. Were you discharged before the first enlistment period because of a
service related disability?
6. Was your first tour extended?
7. What date did you separate from active duty?
8. PSU ID
E-mail Resume to email@example.com with a copy of your Discharge (DD214) to:
c/o College of Engineering
102 Hammond Building
University Park, PA 16802