Program OverviewThe vision of the Computer Integrated Construction Research Program is to improve the design, construction, and operation processes of capital facility projects through innovations in the integration of computer applications and digital media. Targeted objectives of the program include:
- Developing information and process models that support the integration of applications;
- Developing new information technology tools and techniques to support process integration and innovation;
- Improving methods for visualizing and communicating project information;
- Analyzing case study project to support the implementation of CIC tools; and
- Indentifying implementation best practices and project delivery methods that support technology adoption.