Get Involved with Career Events
Penn State offers a wide variety of career events at the University Park campus each year. These events provide opportunities for you to make personal connections with students, provide information about your company or organization, and establish a presence on campus.
Types of career events include:
- Engineering career events, including Engineering Career Week and the Fall Engineering Networking Reception
- University-wide career fairs for all Penn State students in all majors, including Fall Career Days and Spring Career Days
- Résumé review sessions, conducted by employers for engineering students (prior to other large career events)
- Employer-hosted information sessions
- Employer-hosted professional development talks on technical topics and/or workplace issues
- Employer-hosted networking events, including tailgates, barbecues, and casual dinners
Check our Upcoming Events frequently to see what's going on and contact us if you have questions about how to get involved!