Students At Other Penn State Campuses
If you are a student at a Penn State campus other than University Park, please be aware that you have the same access to our office's career-related information and resources as University Park students have. We welcome the participation and involvement of all Penn State engineering students in planning for their careers!
Our staff encourage you to:
- Explore our Web site for a wide variety of career resources and assistance.
- Put together your résumé as soon as possible. A résumé is a summary of your educational and professional qualifications; you will need one for any job to which you intend to apply. Our Web site offers résumé tips and suggestions, as well as sample résumés for your reference.
- Register for your free eCareer account. eCareer is our online job search system for engineering students at all Penn State campuses. Once you have an account and an approved résumé, you can use eCareer to do customized searches for currently available co-op, internship, research or full-time positions for students in your major. You can also read more detail about the positions before you decide whether or not to apply.
- Start building your professional network. Your network—consisting of current or former supervisors or colleagues, professors or instructors at your campus, your parents, friends, or neighbors—can help connect you with opportunities that you might not have heard about otherwise.
- Attend career events, if possible. You are always welcome to attend career fairs, networking events, or other information sessions at University Park. However, we understand that this may or may not be possible, depending upon which campus you attend and what your other time commitments are. Be sure to attend any career events held at your campus or in your area.
- Contact us if you have questions or need assistance, either by phone or by e-mail. Alternatively, you may choose to contact a coordinator at your campus.
↑ Top Of Page