Request A Letter/Find A Form
Engineering Career Resources & Employer Relations can provide various types of standard letters or memos that students may need for employers, health insurance providers, financial aid lenders, or other interested parties. These documents include:
- Verification Of Full-Time Student Status
- Verification Of Semester Standing
- Letter To Health Insurance Provider
- Letter To PHEAA Re: Loan Repayment
- Dorm Cancellation Request
- Cost Invoices For Co-op Courses Or English 202C
We can also provide customized letters upon request, if you can provide specific information about what you need, for what purpose, and to whom it should be addressed.
Request a letter or memo
In your request message, please clarify the type of letter or memo that you need and to whom it should be addressed (e.g., name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address). Your letter or memo will be available within five business days following the date the request was made.
For your convenience, you may also download the following forms: