WELCOME NEW GRAD STUDENTS!
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering recently launched two new one-year Master of Engineering degree programs in Civil Engineering and Environmental Engineering.
Find out more information here.
Deadline for our new M.Eng programs is:
- March 15, 2016 for admission in Fall 2016.
Deadlines for our M.S. and Ph.D. programs are:
- September 15, 2015 for admission in Spring 2016.
- December 15, 2015 for admission in Fall 2016.
How to Apply
Once documents for an application (transcripts, etc.) have been received by PSU they officially become a University document and cannot be returned to applicants.
Graduate Student Handbooks
- The Master of Engineering Degree (MEng)
- The Master of Science Degree (MS)
- The Doctoral Degree (PhD)
- Environmental Engineering Degrees
Graduate Student News
Workshops on Grant Writing
Scholarship and Research Integrity Portal (SARI)
Thesis Defense Schedule
April 9, 2015
Willa Paterson (MS, C E)
Faculty adviser: Dr. Alfonso Mejia
Title: Water Footprint of Cities: A Review and Prospects for Future Research
Featured Grad Student