The Communications Department strives to advance the brand, message, and reputation of the College of Engineering, its departments, centers, institutes, and administrative units by strategically communicating the impact of programs, research, education, and outreach.
To that end, the communications team:
- Writes research impact stories, press releases on newsworthy events, and profiles on faculty, students, and alumni
- Maintains all College and department websites and social media
- Creates presentations, videos, and photographs
- Develops marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, folders, and postcards
- Publishes College and departmental magazines and newsletters
We’re always looking for great stories about research, people, service and outreach programs, experiential learning, and more, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your ideas!