The Faculty For The Future Positions Database makes
it easy to post position openings for your institution—academic,
government or research. Currently,
there is no cost for posting positions or accessing resume database.
As a registered member of the FFF website you will be able to manage
position openings, search the résumé database as well
as receive applications from interested candidates.
When you register with this site you can:
- Post, modify, delete positions for your institution.
- Search the résumé database based on various position
types such as faculty, graduate research, etc.
- Search the résumé database for matching keywords
in expertise, experience and research work fields.
- View detailed résumé information and contact
qualified candidates ON-LINE.
- One time registration is required for security purposes. Your
registration request will be verified and you will be notified
once your registration has been activated. After that you may
enter the site directly by choosing Logon.
Your privacy is very important to us: Faculty For The Future also
does not "sell" or share your name, address, e-mail address
and other personal or professional information with any third party.
Details of the Privacy Statement can be found here.