Your company has the opportunity for exposure to the students and alumni of one of the largest engineering programs in the country through sponsorship programs. Some examples:
- Create a fellowship, professorship, or scholarship
- Give an in-kind gift that benefits research and education programs
- Name a facility, building, or lab
- Assist a student organization or competition team
- Sponsor a student program, such as Women in Engineering or the Multicultural Engineering Program
There are so many ways to support the education and research initiative in the College of Engineering. For more information on the best opportunity for your company, please contact the College of Engineering Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-865-0173.