UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING INTERN PROGRAM
The College of Engineering Undergraduate Teaching Intern Program will continue for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Undergraduate students who complete their junior year by the end of the Spring 2017 semester are eligible to participate in this program. Students chosen as Teaching Interns are assigned to work with individual faculty in a specific course.
TEACHING INTERN PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- Improve communication skills through experience;
- Develop interest and firsthand experience in teaching; and
- Gain a better understanding of basic concepts by teaching.
- Improve teaching methods;
- Receive assistance in teaching; and
- Develop more student interaction in seeking better methods of learning.