Abstract and Paper Submission Deadlines
Authors are invited to submit 200 to 300-word abstracts indicating the topic area from the Conference Topics
(above) appropriate for their paper.
- Deadline for Abstract Submittal: September 6, 2013
- Authors Notified of Abstract Acceptance: September 16, 2013
- Deadline for Full Paper or Power Point Slides Submittal: November 18, 2013
- Authors Notification of Paper/Slides Acceptance and/or Required Revision: December 2, 2013
- Deadline for Final Revised Paper or Power Point Slide Re-Submittal: December 20, 2013
- If the presenters prefer, they can submit their PowerPoint slides to appear in the proceedings instead of full papers.
- In order for the full papers or PowerPoint slides to appear in the conference proceedings, these must be received by the deadline of December 9, 2013.