Welcome to the NAMEPA Technical Resume Access System (TRAcS)
TRAcS is a national technical resource tool designed to connect the following three groups: Diverse Students majoring in engineering, science and other technical fields, Employers of engineering professionals, Multicultural Engineering Programs and technical diversity program Administrators (College, government and community). In return, each of these groups gains access to the others. The services are outlined below:
Get on TRAcS!
So what's in it for you?
Students Receive:Register on TRAcS and upload your résumé. Please review the samples and other career development tools we have online for you provided by the Penn State Cooperative Education and Internship Office. You can immediately begin searching for opportunities nationwide.
- Consideration for internships, full time jobs, summer research opportunity, graduate school information, and post-doctoral opportunities
- Access to posted opportunities through online search tools
- Access to online career development tools (sample résumé, sample acceptance letter, tips on dressing for success, likely interview questions and other useful information)
Employers Receive:Once you become a member, your user identification will be forwarded to you and additional details regarding usage will be provided. In 2011 access will be associated with NAMEPA Sponsorship.
- Access to a diverse group of thousands of engineering and science students across the US seeking professional development opportunities
- The ability to search for, select and communicate with students suiting industry needs in science, engineering and other technical fields at all degree levels, (AS, BS, MS, PhD)
- Access to college retention programs which could become an opportunity for corporate visibility, early professional development as well as an investment in our nation's technical future
MEPs and Diversity Program Administrators:You can have access to this tool by simply joining NAMEPA. Once you become a member, your user identification will be forwarded to you.
- Program exposure to NAMEPA, industry members and a diverse group of technical students nationwide
- The ability to advertise, search for and communicate with students across the country about opportunities your university or your specific program has to offer
Learn more about NAMEPA!
NAMEPA members provide retention programming and professional development to 28,000 engineering and technical students enrolled at universities across the nation. Annual conferences allow members to collaborate and keep abreast of national trends in Engineering Diversity. All NAMEPA members act as liaisons forging relationships between industry leaders, students and university administrators to increase the technical pool our country needs. We create engineers. We welcome your support.Click here to learn more about NAMEPA.