St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
3030 West Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
Dennis Gibson — Construction Management
This page was last updated on September 6, 2010, by DJ Gibson and is hosted by the AE Department ©2010.
User Note: While great efforts have been taken to provide accurate and complete information on the pages of CPEP, please be aware that the information contained herewith is considered a work‐in progress for this thesis project. Modifications and changes related to the original building designs and construction methodologies for this senior thesis project are solely the interpretation of DJ Gibson. Changes and discrepancies in no way imply that the original design contained errors or was flawed. Differing assumptions, code references, requirements, and methodologies have been incorporated into this thesis project; therefore, investigation results may vary from the original design.
1. Williams, Steve. Barton Malow Company. Personal Interview. January 3, 2011.
2. Condon, Pat. West Tampa Glass. Phone Interview. February 7, 2011.
3. Marks, Don. Baker Concrete. Phone Interview. March 30, 2011.
4. Khan, Ricardo. Mortenson Construction. Phone Interview. February 21, 2011
5. Jagnanan, Andre. Gate Precast. Phone Interview. February 10, 2011.
6. Kaiser, Rick. Suncoast Post-Tension. Phone Interview. March 29, 2011.
7. Fratangelo, Shaun. Baker Concrete. Phone Interview. February 17, 2011.
8. Reece, Jason. Balfour Beatty. E-mail. February 4, 2011, March 16, 2011.
9. Russell, Scott. Kelley Equipment Rental. Phone Interview. February 24, 2011.
10. AutoDesk AutoCAD 2011. Licensed to Penn State.
11. AutoDesk Revit Structures 2011. Licensed to Penn State.
12. “The Last 100 Feet>>BIM in the Field” Case Study performed by Mortenson Construction on Tulalip Hotel, WA. Accessed online February 9, 2011. <http://www.mortenson.com/Resources/Images/11186.pdf>
13. AIA 2009 BIM Awards. Case Study performed by Mortenson Construction on University of Colorado – Denver Health Science Center Research Complex II. Accessed online February 9, 2011. <http://www.mortenson.com/Resources/Images/11320.pdf>
14. Tekla Structures Website. Accessed online February 9, 2011 through March 28, 2011. <http://www.tekla.com/international/products/tekla-structures/reinforced-concrete-detailing/Pages/Default.aspx>
15. aSa ProConcrete Website. Accessed online. Accessed February 9, 2011. <http://www.asahq.com/images/solutions/rebar/ProConcrete_Brochure.pdf>
16. Bing! Maps. Microsoft 2011.
17. Decon Website. Accessed Online February 16, 2011. <www.deconusa.com>
18. American Architectural Review. Video clip for Decon Studrail Case Study of Borgata Hotel and Casino, NJ. Accessed online via Decon USA website. Accessed February 16, 2011.
19. American Concrete Institute, Publication 318. 2008.
20. Penn State Student Chapter-Mechanical Contractor’s Association of America. 2010 Student Design Competition Proposal. Submitted December 17, 2010.
21. Geyer, Steve. McClure Company. Personal Interview. October 20, 2011.
22. HKS Architects. Construction Documents for St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital. May 24, 2010.
23. Gate Precast. Precast Panel Shop Drawings and Piece Drawings for St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital. July 13, 2010.
24. BayCare Health Systems Website. Accessed online August 28, 2010. <http://www.sjbhealth.org/home_womens.cfm?id=586>