EXPLORE CIVIL & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Undergraduate C E Technical Areas
- Environmental Engineering focuses on the treatment of water, air, soil, solid & hazardous wastes, and the production of renewable energy.
- Geotechnical and Materials Engineering includes the characterization and improvement of civil engineering materials and soils, foundation engineering, geotechnical design and modeling, materials testing and development, pavement design and asset management, and design of sustainable infrastructure.
- Structural Engineering deals with the design or rehabilitation of large public structures, such as bridges, dams, or buildings.
- Transportation Engineering considers the engineering aspects of highways and streets, air transport, fixed guide way systems (e.g., railroad, monorail, or maglev), and ports and waterways.
- Water Resources Engineering includes the areas of hydrology, water resource management, eco-hydraulics and fluid mechanics.
Undergraduate Student News
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
Undergrad Research; Office of Undergraduate Education
Bridges to Prosperity's Summer 2014 project