Engineering Alumni Groups
There are a number of alumni groups supporting different academic programs in the College, bringing together Penn State alumni and friends who share a common interest in a particular academic department or student group. Known as Affiliate Program Groups (APGs), these connections focus on the promotion and development of the academic department rather than the entire college or campus. APG members assist academic departments with mentoring, special events, and student retention.
With more than 90,000 alumni, the College of Engineering has a 13 APGs that enable alumni to stay connected to the people and programs that made their Penn State experience special and to give back to the next generation of Penn State engineers.
- Engineering Ambassadors Alumni Association
- Multicultural Engineering Program (MEP)
- Penn State Alumni Society of Architectural Engineers
- Penn State Chemical Engineering Alumni Group
- Penn State Civil and Environmental Engineering Alumni Society
- Penn State Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Alumni Society
- Penn State Engineering Leadership Program Alumni Society
- Penn State Engineering Science and Mechanics Alumni Society
- Penn State Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Society
- Penn State Mechanical Engineering Society
- Women in Engineering APG
- Penn State Nuclear Engineering Society
For more information on APGs in the College of Engineering, contact the College of Engineering Alumni Relations Office at email@example.com.