Tonya Peeples has been appointed the Penn State College of Engineering's associate dean for equity and inclusion, effective August 15.
Building on the success of last year's inaugural industryXchange and positive feedback received from industry, Penn State College of Engineering held its second industryXchange on May 14 at the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center.
The Center for Acoustics and Vibration had lots to celebrate at its Spring Workshop held April 24-25 at the Nittany Lion Inn, including record-breaking attendance and new directorship.
Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
Bryce Jordan Center | 10:30 AM
Graduate School Commencement Ceremony
Bryce Jordan Center | 2:30 PM
Fall Semester Classes Begin
Fall Career Days
Bryce Jordan Center
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Departments and Degree Programs
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Engineering Science and Mechanics
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
- School of Engineering Design, Technology, and Professional Programs
- Engineering Energy and Environmental Institute
- Facilities Engineering Institute
- Institute for Natural Gas Research
- Larson Pennsylvania Transportation Institute
Centers and Labs
- Battery & Energy Storage Technology (BEST) Center
- Center for Research in Design and Innovation
- Center for e-Design
- Center for Combustion, Power, and Propulsion
- Center for Health Organization Transformation
- Center for Neural Engineering
- Electrochemical Engine Center
- Indoor Environment Center
- Protective Technology Center
Message from the Dean
It is my sincere pleasure to welcome you to the Penn State College of Engineering.
For over a century, our College has educated young men and women who have become professional leaders within industry, academia, and government as well as leaders within their communities. They produce game-changing research that advances our society and solves global problems, create jobs that grow our economy, and provide policy insights that shape our world. To be a part of the Penn State College of Engineering family is a badge of honor – and a responsibility we do not take lightly.
Building upon our strong history, we see endless possibilities ahead and choose to pave the way for future Penn State students and faculty to make a difference in the world. We are driven to help our students succeed by providing them the best teachers, facilities, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are driven to maintain an inclusive and diverse student body and a culture where each student feels safe to live and learn and achieve excellence.
We are driven to support research that impacts the lives of people around the world – including disease-fighting technologies, the development of sustainable infrastructures, and impacting energy, environmental, and transportation systems.
We are committed to impacting society and embracing the challenges ahead with a passion for a bright future for humankind.
We hope to see you on campus soon, so we can understand your passions and work together towards our common goals.
Harold and Inge Marcus Dean of Engineering