Undergraduate Curricular Procedures and Forms
All undergraduate curricular proposals must be submitted electronically to the College using the ANGEL course management system, CSCS (Course Submission and Consultation System).
All program proposals (new, revised, and dropped) must be submitted electronically to the College as a Word document, along with two signed print copies of the proposal. If a unit has already submitted a paper proposal, the Senate office will contact the Associate Dean's office or Graduate School about submitting an electronic copy of the proposal. Please be advised that curriculum proposals will not be published on the Senate Curriculum Report or be reviewed by the Senate Committee on Curricular Affairs until the proposal has been received electronically from the College. If you have any questions, please contact Julia Gibboney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-863-0996.
For the most up-to-date curricular information, please refer to the Faculty Senate website.
- SP15 Curricular Meeting Deadlines
- COURSE PROPOSAL Flow Chart
- PROGRAM PROPOSAL Flow Chart
- Curricular Program Prospectus Submission Forms:
- Senate Committee on Curricular Affairs: Curricular Consultation Suggestions and Guidelines
- CSCS - College of Engineering Consultation Guidelines
- CSCS - College of Engineering Program Outcomes and Performance Criteria (examples of action words that demonstrate performance expectations for course proposal justifications and relationships to other courses, majors, options, minors, or general education)
- CSCS - Course Submission and Consultation System:
Proposal Supporting Documentation and Form
- Major-Option-Minor Proposal Form (saved as a docx.file)